Download Alliance ROM for Galaxy S5 for AT&T SM-G900A (This is an older version I reviewed for this video but you can grab latest version here)
For AT&T, you can use FlashFire or follow directions on the XDA thread here.
For Verizon, you can also use FlashFire or follow directions on XDA thread here.
Installation Instructions for everyone except AT&T SM-G900A and Verizon SM-G900V:
To install, reboot into recovery, make backup ROM, wipe data/factory reset, install ROM, install Gapps, install SuperSU and reboot. (If for some reason you end up in a bootloop or get force-closed keyboard error on boot, reboot into CWM recovery, go to Mounts & Storage->format /system. For TWRP, go to Wipe->Advanced Wipe->Wipe /system.)
First time installing a custom ROM? See How to Install Custom ROM on Galaxy S5! Using TWRP? See our universal fail-proof method on installing custom ROM and boot the first time!
- Want Flash Player? See How to Install Flash Player on Android Lollipop!
- Want Xposed for Lollipop? See How to Install Xposed for Android Lollipop!
- If you want some awesome audio, check out Viper4Audio FX MOD, which you can install on this ROM to enhance your music 100%.
- If you want to run your apps in tablet/hybrid/custom DPI mode, see our Xposed App Settings guide.
- Need to run apps that check for root? Check out How to Run Apps that’s don’t run on rooted Android!
- If you want PIE Controls, see our LMT Pie Control guide.